Skip to content
- Plane– There are direct daily flights from many major cities in Europe, including London, Bristol, Dublin, Liverpool and East Midlands in the British Isles, and Lisbon, Paris, Milan and Eindhoven , and connecting flights to the rest of the world, usually via Madrid or Barcelona. To get to the city centre from the Seville airport take the airport bus (2.40€) or a taxi (there is a flat rate from the airport to anywhere in Sevilla that the price includes luggage):
- 21.89€ Mon-Fri 7am-9pm
- 24.41€ 9pm-7am, Sat-Sun-holidays
- 29.64€ Semana Santa & Feria.
- Train – If your stay in Seville is part of a longer Spanish holiday there are excellent express train services from Madrid and Málaga via Córdoba, and local trains from Granada and Cádiz, that arrive in the modern terminus of Santa Justa, a short bus or taxi ride from the centre.
- Car – Whether you rent or drive your own car be aware that there is next to no street parking in the centre of Seville and underground parking costs are around 20 euros a day.